Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Ahhh, man. I am so addicted to this game.
Also, my rotation at 700 patience/Stress 60: Money 2, Fire 2, Chain 2, Water 2, Combo 3, Owned, Cheerleader 1, Combo 3, Cheerleader 2, Fire 2, Chain 2, Crit 2, Gate of Hell.
Combo = 11,457 points

Minecraft Tower Defence Minecraft Tower Defence

This is a good game, and I like it a lot. the reason I gave it a 3.5 is only because I played it for three hours and got bored. But it really is fun.

DN8 DN8

It was

decent, but it would have been better if you had made it impossible to remove the cursor from the screen. Had a bit of trouble trying to dodge and hit the enemy ships without going off screen.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

The

controls for McBee were too unresponsive and it was hard not having clues on how to continue. I understood the story and it was a good idea, but it still was a mediocre game in my personal opinion.

Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book

I wish

there had been more choices, but otherwise, great material to spill hot seed to.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

well

I see someone wanted to copy AdultSwim's RUA game, huh? The music is annoying, your graphics and animation was choppy and overall it felt like the only way to lose was to just stand there.

Heavy Terror Machine Heavy Terror Machine

it was

hard to start out and for most of the game my health was lower than twenty percent. I would suggest making it a little harder to bring the mech's health down. That was what made this game unenjoyable for me, as well as the fact that even though I often used the "shield" it seemed to block or none of the damage being dealt by the ground units and was only effective against the missiles. If it had not been for these problems, I could have seen myself playing this for hours on end, instead of five minutes.

MindChamber responds:

good suggestion about low blocking the jeep. Ill ask frosted about that. thanks

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

this game is fun

and addicting, however I am having problems with my connection. So I have to give this game a lower score than I wanted to a couple days ago.

Minecraft - Crap Minecraft - Crap

I really

am surprised that this has not been removed for over a month. Seriously, where is the blam patrol when you need it?

Armored Ashura 2 Armored Ashura 2

the

only reason i played the first was so i could get the medal. Without them, this game is not worth my time. Just another side scroll shooter that honestly, is one of the worst I have seen on newgrounds. That is of course my own opinion, but it is the truth.

fortunacus responds:

YOUR MOM PREGNANT BECAUSE OF ME!!!